10 Best Scooters For Toddlers
The best scooters for toddlers will have a wide footing area to help kids balance and an adjustable T-bar for their height.
Toddlers are at a strange age where they don’t like going in the buggy anymore but they still get tired walking. Thankfully, scooters for 2 year olds and 3 year olds manage to fill that gap, and are great for keeping kids amused on the go.
Hopefully they make those journeys a little quicker for mommy or daddy and are just good fun to play with outdoors.
Check out the list below which are ideal first scooters for any toddler or child.
1. Mini Micro Scooter 3 in 1Mini Micro Scooter is the number one choice for kids globally and once you’ve tried it you’ll know why. The wheels glide smoothly so it’s really easy for toddlers to push with their feet. The 3 in 1 version comes with a seat for younger ones until they are ready to stand with the big kids.
2. Radio Flyer My 1st ScooterRadio Flyer My 1st Scooter has an extra wide base so toddlers can balance easily and feel safe and secure as they ride. It has a foot brake for extra stability and easy grip handles for kids to hold.
3. Razor Scooter Jr. Lil KickRazor Scooter Jr. Lil Kick is great for a first-time scooter user, and offers 3 wheels for stability for kids just learning how to scoot. Kids can propel the scooter with one foot while standing on the other or they can get some speed going and ride with both feet on the scooter. This features extra-large wheels for additional stability.
4. Globber 5 in 1 Convertible ScooterGlobber 5 in 1 convertible scooter is a best pick. The settings can convert this from a push toy to a ride-on scooter to a 3-wheel scooter. Children up to 110 pounds can ride this, making it a long-term toy that will see lots of use. It also features a low-deck design that makes it stable and easy to learn.
5. Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height ScooterGlobber junior scooter. Kids use their weight to turn and steer this scooter and the handlebar is locked. This features a long wheel brake cover for stability and ease of use and an adjustable handlebar so it can grow with kids. Ideal for children ages 3 and older, this scooter is rated for users up to 110 pounds.
6. RimableRimable scooter can grow with your kids for years. The scooter has a lean to turn feature so it’s easy for kids to steer and has easy to grip handles. Similar in style to the popular Mini Micro Scooter, this three wheeled scooter is great for 3 years and older.
7. Little Tikes Lean to Turn ScooterLittle Tikes Lean To Turn Scooter. Kids can use their body weight to steer this scooter and the two wheels in front and one in back assure parents that kids are safe. The scooter has a low profile, ensuring that kids can keep their balance easily and the quick release handle makes it easy to fold up and carry.
8. VokulVokul Mini Kick Scooter is sure to grab attention. The front handle bars resemble a traditional bicycle, but kids have the scooter foot rest at the back. Strong and sturdy, the handle bars are adjustable making it suitable for ages 2-5 years old.
9. Razor Jr. Kixi Scribble ScooterRazor Jr. Kixi Scribble Scooter. Chalk can be loaded in the back so kids can literally leave a mark when they play. As they get more proficient on the scooter their chalk lines will become more fun to see. This features a “tilt to turn” feature that allows kids to use their body weight to turn and steer the scooter. The 3-wheel design is stable and easy to use.
10. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick ScooterRazor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter comes with easy to grip handles, and a footing area that is wide and slip resistant.
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API