12 Ball Toys for Toddlers Obsessed with Balls and Ball Pits
Ball toys and ball pits for toddlers are the perfect gifts for little ones obsessed with balls. There’s something about balls that engage and delight toddlers beyond reason. Put them in a ball pit and and just listen for the squeals of utter delight. Give a toddler a ball and they will bite it, roll it, bounce it, kick it and throw it. So much fun with such a small little object, and what better present that one that contains balls and lots of them. Below are some picks of the best ball toys for 2 years olds or 1 year olds, and toddler ball pits that have lots of fun activities.
1. Tomy Pic N’ Pop Ball BlasterTomy Pic N’ Pop Ball Blaster but then cleaning up their mess afterward. The Tomy ball play for toddlers starts when they squeeze a button on the handlebars to pop balls out of the chute. Once it’s time to clean up, they can drive over the balls to pick them up. A great way to teach cause and effect, this active toy is likely to be a parent and child favorite.
2. My First Thomas & Friends Rail Rollers Spiral StationMy First Thomas & Friends Rail Rollers Spiral Station is a must for Thomas The Tank Engine fans. Simply drop the Thomas and Diesel rail roller toys down the chute and watch them spiral, or watch them fall through the center tower to the roundabout.
3. VTech Smart Shots Sports CenterVTech Smarts Shots Sports Center features an animated LED scoreboard that counts to 10 and plays sounds, phrases and encouraging animation. This toddler basketball hoop also includes a soccer net for 2-in-1 playtime fun. With this toy, kids can learn numbers, shapes, songs and phrases.
4. Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Junior BasketballGrow to Pro Junior Basketball Hoop is designed for foolproof shooting and scoring thanks to the Sure Score Rim. Best of all, this hoop grows with your toddler so it will be fun to play with for some time. Hoop extends from 25” to a maximum height of 40”.
5. Playskool Explore N’ Grow Busy Ball PopperPlayskool Explore N’ Grow Busy Ball Popper. This air-powered ball pop sends balls back out through a tube when they reach the bottom of the popper, giving kids a giggle at the unexpected ball movement. The 8 songs the popper plays are sure to engage even more fun. The set includes the ball popper base, the output tube rack, the tray, a lower trough, and 5 balls.
6. B Whacky BallB.Whacky Ball makes this an attractive toy to look at. Kids who love to hammer things will have great fun hammering the balls into the holes. The mirrored background lets them see where the balls they are hammering are going, and the accompanying noises enhance the fun. The set includes 4 colorful balls and a hammer.
7. Tot Tube PlaysetTot Tube Playset gives them a new and simple way to do it. Simply lean this tube against a couch or chair and send cars and balls racing through the tube. The tube is large enough to accommodate any brand of small car, such as Matchbox or Hot Wheels, and any small ball. It comes apart in 3 pieces for easy storage and when assembled is 45” long.
8. Step 2 Wonderball Fun PlayhouseStep 2 Wonderball Fun Playhouse ball pit for toddlers, makes it ideal for multiple children to play at once. Toddlers will love playing with the balls both inside and outside, tossing balls to the roof, and watching as they fall through the playhouse maze. As balls fall, they make plinking sounds, which kids are sure to love. Balls can be stored easily in the bottom basin of the playhouse.
9. Frozen Disney Forever Sisters Playland with BallsFrozen Disney Forever Sisters Playland is a cute toddler ball pit that lets balls roll down the spiral for added fun. Sure to be favorite go to ball toy, set includes 50 soft flex balls, but you’ll need a whole lot more.
10. Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball SetLittle Tikes EasyScore is a durable brand you can trust. The oversized rim encourages rewarding play, while the included three balls ensure none get lost. This hoop extends from 2 to 4 feet and the base can be weighted with sand to keep it immobile. This hoop encourages and develops social and motor skills and enhances toddler coordination.
11. Little Tikes Slam Dunk Big Ball PitLittle Tikes Slam Dunk Ball Pit is a toddler basketball hoop and a ball pit combined, it doesn’t get much better than that for kids. Ideal for indoor or outdoor play, when inflated measures 55″ around by 52″ high.
12. Lights and Sounds Activity Table
Encourage your young toddler to stand up with this fun and engaging Early Learning Centre Lights and Sounds Activity Table. With flashing lights and funny sounds, kids can use the hammer to tap balls through holes, turn knobs and press the spinner. It comes with 8 balls and 1 mini hammer. Parents will likely appreciate the two sound settings, loud or soft mode and the balls can be stored in the activity table.
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API